Conflict-of-Interest Statement for publications
- The editor-in-chief and editorial board members who have a conflict of interests caused by competition, collaboration or other relations with any author or organization associated with the author(s) of the submitted material should not participate in the discussion of the manuscript submitted.
- The reviewer should not accept the manuscript if there is a conflict of interests caused by competition, collaboration or other relationships with any authors or organizations associated with the article.
- In order to avoid a conflict of interests in the composite authors of articles, relations between them are regulated by signing the following agreement:
Non-Conflict of Interest Agreement:
- The authors, whose names are listed below, certify that they have no relationship with any organization that has any financial or non-financial interest (such as personal or professional relationship, knowledge or belief) in the subject matter or materials discussed in this manuscript.
- The information given in the article is true and correct and is confirmed by all co-authors.3. If one of the co-authors has doubts about some conclusions or his / her vision of the problem, but he / she does not refuse co-authorship, please indicate the nature of the conflict.
Author’s signature Author’s name (typed) Date